Stafford Thorpe is a globally recognized investment advisor with a long history in the Asian region. Stafford Thorpe’s mission is to give exemplary wealth management and investment guidance to an international clientele. The position as an Investment Associate provides exposure to a wide range of experience including client service, portfolio management, research and compliance. It gives an ideal candidate an opportunity to learn about the entirety of our operations and to advance within the firm. A step above entry level, for this position, work ethic, attitude and flexibility outweigh experience.
- Work with investment advisors to create presentations for clients.
- Process internal monthly reports.
- Help analysts with special research projects.
- Collect and combine data from different platforms in an efficient way.
- Highly motivated self-starter who loves to learn.
- Able to solve problems on their own and do well with little supervision.
- Able to learn and use different software applications.
- Good at juggling many different tasks and projects at once.
- At least 4 years of experience in the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of capital markets (working toward CFA is a plus)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Stafford Thorpe provides a generous compensation package. All employees enjoy retirement plans, group long-term disability, life insurance, health and dental insurance benefits, paid time off, profit sharing opportunities, and performance-based bonuses.
Stafford Thorpe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.